Gamexover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirty Little Scream (Mashup suggested by me)

2 posters

Go down

Dirty Little Scream (Mashup suggested by me) Empty Dirty Little Scream (Mashup suggested by me)

Post  Fuzz In My Muffins Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:22 am

Great mix made by DeadlyNoobSaibot. He gets suggestions for mixes (mainly WWE themes, but he did something special for me Very Happy) and he does them in like half a day. This is a mix of Dirty Little Thing by Adelitas Way and Scream by Thousand Foot Krutch. I'll be using it as the theme for my new caw team X Appeal, so I'll need someone to record this here in a little while.
Fuzz In My Muffins
Fuzz In My Muffins

Back to top Go down

Dirty Little Scream (Mashup suggested by me) Empty Re: Dirty Little Scream (Mashup suggested by me)

Post  paTzcRy Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:37 am

Epic mix. Like it and the video is well done.
paTzcRy
paTzcRy

Back to top Go down

Dirty Little Scream (Mashup suggested by me) Empty Re: Dirty Little Scream (Mashup suggested by me)

Post  Fuzz In My Muffins Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Well, I've got my two new guys uploaded to Comm creations. So, if someone wants to give me a great Christmas present, here's what you can do:
Go to comm creations and search, like, Xicution or Xavier McMillan. You really only need to do either of them, cause afterwards you can find the other one by going to content by the creator or something like that.
Download them both and record their entrances separately, Scream by Thousand Foot Krutch for Xicution and Dirty Little Thing by Adelita's Way as Xavier's, then put them as a team with Xicution as the first partner and McMillan as the second. Make the team X Appeal and make their entrance Miz and Morrison (Xicution should be Morrison, Xavier is Miz) Their theme will be the mix of their two themes (the download link is on the youtube video above) Dirty Little Scream.
If you could put these into three videos, that would be amazing, but it's alright if you only want to fit them into one big video.
Fuzz In My Muffins
Fuzz In My Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum